Why doesn’t this kind of $hit ever happen in India? Just look at this monster – we need such stuff for snowed out Indian Himalayans as well! Say hello to the All Mountain Concept by GMC.
This is a one-of-a-kind ‘snow-climbing’ SUV and was showcased at the Vail Mountain, USA’s finest skiing mountain which is also home to one of the best ski resorts anywhere in the world. This concept SUV is built on a GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali 4WD Crew Cab platform and gets power from a massive 6.6L turbo-diesel V-8 engine.
And while you are literally skiing away in this 445 bhp SUV, the first-class interiors will make sure you feel cosy and comfortable – fully kitted with GMC Accessories, Bose speakers and upscale leather treatments.
Other important features include
- Mattracks® 150 Series Tracks with GMC Red finish
- Bodyside graphics
- Wheel well and underbody LED lights
- Snowboard Racks, associated accessories by Thule®
- Amplifier and Dual Pod Speaker Kit, associated accessories by KICKER®
- RIGID E-Series 30-Inch Light Bar
- Soft roll-up tonneau cover by Advantage
- Duramax® 6.6L Turbo Diesel engine with 445 horsepower and 1230 Nm of torque
- Allison® 1000 six-speed automatic transmission
Looks good for North Indian winters? The GMC All Mountain Concept will be perfect on such snowed out roads of Himachal.
Here’s a teaser video from GMC